Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mom, Jesus is coming!

I was baptized under the Catholic Church without me really understanding what baptism was really about. So I have been exposing Cameron to different beliefs. I want him to choose what religion he wants to belong to if any.
I would love for him to have a very spiritual life because I consider that to be extremely important to survive in this world. He  has expressed a few times that he would like to be baptized under the Christian Protestant Church. I will always respect his wishes.
Today, though, he made me smile after a couple of days of not smiling very much.
We were driving on Highway 124 in Snellville, GA and all of the sudden he says:

Mom!!!! Jesus is coming!!!!!

I thought, what in the world?

Look, mom! Jesus is coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment